Marcel Mola Mola Toddler jersey t-shirt
T-shirt featuring one of my favorite sea creatures. Meet Marcel, a Mola Mola. They are sometimes called a Sunfish or Mambo fish. They are the largest bony fish in the sea. When I traveled to Indonesia it was my goal to finally see one of these wonders while SCUBA diving. It wasn't until the very last day of diving that I got to see one up close. If you love the Mola Mola as much as I do you can sport this t-shirt to show your love!
Whether worn alone or layered, this jersey t-shirt is soft yet durable to withstand your toddler's playtime demands. It's the perfect combination of both comfort and style. The shirt has a ribbed collar, double-stitched sleeves, and self-fabric neck tape.
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Ash is 99% combed ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
• Heather is 90% combed ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
• Ribbed topstitch on collar
• Shoulder-to-shoulder self-fabric neck tape
• EasyTear™ label
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!